At Prosperity, we empower people to shape their financial future. We are looking for a Mid-level to Senior Product Designer to work on the User Interface and User Experience of our client-facing applications that make this possible.
We have a licensed insurance company behind us and we are providing the digital interface for all of their customers. Furthermore, we will add valuable products and services to our life insurance core, to enable holistic financial planning that matches users' life situation.
You will collaborate with Product Managers and Engineers, and occasionally also with our Marketing Team.
This is a part to full-time role (30-40h) from our offices in Berlin or remote (limited to Germany at this point).What You Will Do
- You will take ownership of the User Interface and User Experience for our mobile and web applications
- Empathize with our users, who entrust us with their financial future, to design clear, reassuring, and helpful experiences
- Work with us on visualizing financial data in a clear and understandable way. You know how to craft an interface that appeals to the casual user, but giving power users what they need, too.
- Prototype not only new features but also additional products that we’re adding to our offering
- Learn our business domain and its problems, be an essential part of finding solutions, and weigh design tradeoffs
- Help to design A/B experiments making data-driven decisions, where applicable